Home / Written Updates / Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se 10th April 2019 Written Episode Update: Bari Amma divides property

Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se 10th April 2019 Written Episode Update: Bari Amma divides property

Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se 10th April 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on Tellyupdate.co.in

Vaidika requests everyone not to interfere in their family’s matters. Sahil lets everyone leave. He requests the stall men to play music as he wish to dance with his wife.

Everyone was shocked to hear and the family objects, but Bari Amma announces she named 51% of property after her son Shirtij’s name. He is rightful of all this, and the rest of 49% is named after Sahil. Vaidika and Sahil return home. Vaidika questions how Bari Amma can take this decision. Doesn’t she realize Shirtij is playing games with the family? Sahil objects that he also has a share in this property. He has worked hard on this business; and what about the right of women. What about Prachi’s share, Shruti’s share, his Aarya’s share and what about his Vaidika ji’s share. These women leave their house

for their in-laws; can’t they make them feel secure. Bari Amma must divide the property as per due share; else he won’t let it happen. Vaidika tells Aarya this is her Sahil Papa, he always thinks about them. He can never kill Guddu. Aarya replies Shirtij already warned her that this could happen, but she was fooled enough. He must now keep his veiled face away from her. She tells Vaidika she can never see any ill in her husband, but Aarya will always hater Sahil Agarwal. She leaves the hall. Bari Amma announces the division of property will take place, exactly like she decided. She hands the papers to Shirtij and leaves. When Sahil and Vaidika were alone, Shirtij warns them to practice the household well. Soon they will lose the business as well. Sahil comes to Vaidika and assures after every dark night rises a new sun.

The next morning, Aarya steps on some nails placed straight in her way. It hurts her foot. Shirtij comes to help her at once. Aarya notices the nails, Shirtij wonders if children placed them here while playing may be. He then spots the nail box, and recalls placing each nail on the passage. He shows the box and the bracelet to Aarya. Aarya recognizes the bracelet as Sahil’s. Shirtij says Sahil only shows off a soft face. Its possible Vaidika had asked him to do all this. He takes the bracelet to Sahil. He warns Sahil he will snatch Sahil’s daughter from him, like he snatched his father. Sahil grabs his collar, intriguing he would really murder him. Shirtij asks if he again wants Aarya to get widow. Sahil still grabs his collar. Shirtij places his demand, to spare Aarya. Sahil was ready to do anything. Shirtij wonders why Sahil loves his wife and step daughter so much that he is even ready to die for them. Sahil listens to Shirtij’s demand and replies, anything for his Aarya.

Shirtij and Sahil had taken their positions on the staircase. Shirtij confirms Aarya had just entered. Shirtij drops himself down the stairs. Aarya comes concerned, while Sahil follows down the stairs. Vaidika and Aarya were shocked to see Sahil come downstairs. Aarya asks if Sahil pushed him. Sahil accepts its his mistake. Aarya asks Vaidika if she still believes Sahil can’t hurt her husband. She is blinded by Sahil’s love, but she (Aarya) now recognizes his real face.

Update Credit to: Sona

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *